With The Resume process, you’ll receive:
- An evaluation of what may have kept your original resume from capturing attention or review of a resume questionnaire if starting from scratch.
- A comprehensive discussion information gathering process, designed to draw out your strengths, interests, and goals and identify your transferable skills. (Bonus – helps with interview preparation!)
- An improved likelihood that your resume and cover letter will be picked up by applicant tracking software, which is often used to sift through hundreds of resumes before a person views them.
- A brand statement, defined during our work together, which can be parlayed into additional messaging (i.e., elevator pitch, LinkedIn profile, &c.)
- An objective third-party that can determine which areas to highlight and which to downplay.
- Final documents in the most commonly requested formats –Word, PDF, and plain-text.